- The Watchstar Trilogy (eBook, ePUB)21,41
- Telepath (Hive Mind, #1) (eBook, ePUB)5,99
- Hurricane (Hive Mind, #3) (eBook, ePUB)5,99
- Defender (Hive Mind) (eBook, ePUB)5,99
- Perilous: Hive Mind A Prequel Novella (eBook, ePUB)2,99
- Surviving Telepathy (Telepath Trilogy, #1) (eBook, ePUB)5,50
- Let the Games Begin (Mind Games, #2) (eBook, ePUB)2,99
Taralyn is a convicted telepath. She is tormented by guilt after her ten-year-old daughter is mind-wiped by the Association, a political group that imprisons telepaths for the good of the public. When she steals the child and flees Earth, she is pursued by Asher, an Enforcer of the dreaded psychic police force. Asher hunts fugitive mindbenders with an enthusiasm usually reserved for mass murderers.
As Taralyn searches the solar system for sanctuary, fear and desperation cause her telepathic powers to bloom in ways she never thought possible. But whatever she does, Asher is always one step behind.
When at last he captures her, he takes her to an internment camp on Mars where she finds nothing is as it seems. Not Asher. Not her daughter. Not even the Association.
War is coming. But will it be a war between telepaths and Earth or against a much darker foe?
- Verlag: moonRox, Inc.
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.09.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781536598124
- Artikelnr.: 45729685