- House of Windows (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Pay No Heed to the Rockets (eBook, ePUB)15,88 €
- From the Holy Mountain: A Journey in the Shadow of Byzantium (Text Only) (eBook, ePUB)8,69 €
- Mr Dan and the Dams of Kurdistan (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Fresh-air Fiend (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Meet Me in Gaza (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
In August 2011, the Africa 1 Aid Convoy set off from South Africa to travel up the length of the continent and enter Gaza via Egypt. The convoy had been made possible by the generosity of Muslims all over South Africa. One of the people attached to the project was Shenaaz Farred from Johannesburg. Gaza was being bombarded by Israel at the time. Nevertheless the convoy entered with its precious cargo of medical supplies, generators, water desalination units, and sundry educational requirements. What happened during the seven days of their visit forms the substance of this book. Among the detritus of war the inextinguishable spirit of humanity shines through.
Shenaaz Farred writes with extraordinary compassion yet with an equally extraordinary absence of rancour. She has been married for thirty-eight years and has four children and ten
grandchildren. Her passion for charity work drove her into the heart of Gaza and back.
'I love Gaza and the people there. I will continue to do all I can to join hands with them and support them in their time of need.'
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Shenaaz Farred
- Erscheinungstermin: 29.09.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781928276920
- Artikelnr.: 49250074