- YOU: The Winner 6 Easy-To-Do Lessons for a Happier, More Fulfilling Life! (eBook, ePUB)2,75
- From Overwhelmed to in Control: Break the Constant Cycle of Stress and Live a Happier, Healthier, More Productive Life. (eBook, ePUB)3,33
- Summary of Genius Foods: Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life (Genius Living) by Max Lugavere (Discussion Prompts) (eBook, ePUB)3,51
- OneNote: Discover How To Easily Become More Organized, Productive & Efficient With Microsoft OneNote (eBook, ePUB)3,70
- Crystal Clarity: 7 Steps to Discover What You Truly Want & Find Motivation to Get It (eBook, ePUB)0,00
- Deliverance from the Power and Penalty of Sin: Biblical Answers for Those Willing to Admit That They Are Sinners and yet Truly Desire to Follow Christ (eBook, ePUB)0,00
- The Gratitude Journal: 25 Tips and Suggestions How to Keep Gratitude Journal for Far More Happier, Fulfilled and Joyful Life (eBook, ePUB)6,99
Whether you want to (1) eliminate negative thoughts and emotions, (2) let go of grudges and thoughts of revenge, or (3) free your mind and be happy again, then this is the book for you.
Don't let old grudges and negative memories ruin your valuable time on this planet.
The longer we harbor hostility in our hearts, the more our mind and body is poisoned and the less happy and productive we become. The devastating health and psychological effects from not having the ability to forgive and let go have been well documented. In this book I will show you the easy to use and wonderful ways that forgiveness can boost our physical and emotional health!
Forgiveness is a powerful gift that you give to yourself.
If forgiveness were always simple and straightforward, there would be no need for this book. While the act of forgiving is a choice, it seldom occurs as an immediate response to being wronged. Most of the time, forgiveness is a process that involves awareness of the pain that one suffers and acknowledgment of the effects of the wrong on our life. This book will teach you world class strategies to let go of the pain of the past so you can focus with happiness and clarity on the present. You will receive practical actions that you can easily practice each day to continue towards forgiveness and a life of true freedom.
Forgiveness is not the same as condoning wrongdoing.
We can forgive without setting ourselves up for further wounding. Forgiveness is the process of releasing ourselves from bondage to the wrong that was done to us. We refuse to let the other person hold our happiness captive forever! At the same time, forgiveness gives heed to the warning you have received, while also setting up effective countermeasures to prevent the same wrong from occurring again in the future.
Forgiveness frees you to live in the present.
Life is so much better when you have a plan and strategies in place to fight back against the past and to choose to live in the present. Some of the greatest people throughout history have been able to overcome their anger, drop their hatred, and abandon personal vendettas in order to move on to great success. Now it's your turn! Don't settle for less than your true full potential! Learn what you can do in order to forgive and move on to a healthier, happier and more enjoyable life!
What Will You Learn About Forgiveness?
- The physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits of forgiveness.
- Practical steps for replacing resentment and hate with gratitude and love.
- How to heal from past wrongs the right way.
- How to easily forgive yourself.
- Mental and spiritual strategies for healing the past.
You Will Also Discover:
- Words of wisdom from great people who have used the power of forgiveness in their lives.
- How to use gratitude to be happier and heal quicker.
- Daily rituals for ensuring peace of mind and a positive outlook.
- The best ways to release intense emotions healthily and safely.
Live the healthy, happy and meaningful life you were meant to live!
Free yourself: Buy It Now!
- Verlag: Pro Mastery Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.03.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781386710639
- Artikelnr.: 47794931