- Crystal Clarity: 7 Steps to Discover What You Truly Want & Find Motivation to Get It (eBook, ePUB)0,00
- Forgiveness: The Healing Power Of Forgiveness: Discover How To Use The Power Of Forgiveness To Truly Live A Much Happier, Productive And Fulfilling Life (eBook, ePUB)3,72
- The Materialistic World: Escape Materialism. Refocus on what is Truly Important. Discover Real Joy (eBook, ePUB)2,99
- Are You Truly Educated (eBook, ePUB)0,00
- Keto Recipes for Accelerated Weight Loss: Top 40 Quick & Easy Keto Diet Recipes to Help You Successfully Feel Healthier and Truly Alive! (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- Universal You The Art of Knowing Who You Truly Are (eBook, ePUB)5,10
- So You Joined A Gym...Now What? Step-by-Step Instructions & Essential Info That Truly Simplify How to Plan Your Best Gym Workouts, Including Sample Workouts! (eBook, ePUB)2,72
Sports teams have cheerleaders who raise the overall mood by cheering at each of their matches. The authors of this world, whether experienced or aspiring, need cheerleaders too. Enthusiasm and support allow writers to gather their wealth of experience to enchant and entertain their fans.
I've been lucky to have many amazing cheerleaders in my life. And in my life as a writer, there has been one particular cheerleader who made all the difference. She helped me finish my first novel and showed me what I could achieve if I just listened to her uplifting feedback (and that of other well-meaning friends) and continued writing. She is also the one who inspired me to write this book and pay forward the gift of cheerleading to others.
Cheerleading For Writers contains twenty-six articles and essays on various aspects of writing, publishing, and life. In them, I share personal experiences about my writing adventures and reveal what I learned from teachers and cheerleaders along the way. I hope it will help you discover the pearls inside your own writing and creativity. I wish you joy while reading this book and immense pleasure in your creative processes!
- Verlag: Victoria Ichizli-Bartels
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.10.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781978247574
- Artikelnr.: 49411769