- Building Large-Scale Web Applications with Angular (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Mapping with ArcGIS Pro (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Building Data Streaming Applications with Apache Kafka (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Practical Mobile Forensics - Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Mastering ArcGIS Enterprise Administration (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
About This Book
- Make your maps informative with intuitive geographic layers, user interface widgets, and more
- Integrate ArcGIS content into your custom applications and perform analytics with the ArcGIS Online
If you are a web or mobile application developer, who wants to create GIS applications in your respective platform, this book is ideal for you. You will need Java Script programming experience to get the most out of this book. Although designed as an introductory to intermediate level book, it will also be useful for more advanced developers who are new to the topic of developing applications with ArcGIS Server.
What You Will Learn
- Build and display a broad range of different geometry types to represent features on the map
- The best way to leverage a feature layer and display related attribute data
- The functionality of the wide range of widgets and how to use them effectively
- Query data to gain new insights into the information it contains
- Work with tasks to discover and locate features on the map
- Using the geocoder and associated widgets
- The ability of the API to provide turn by turn directions and routing capabilities
- How to use the Geometry Engine and Geometry Service tasks for common geoprocessing operations
- Integrate content on ArcGIS online and add it to your custom web mapping application
Style and approach
Readers will be taken through a series of exercises that will demonstrate how to efficiently build ArcGIS Server applications for the mobile and web.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.