- MEDITATION STORIES FOR KIDS: Incredibles Tales With Unicorns, Dinosaurs, And Dragons. The Ultimate Bedtime Stories Book To Make Your Children Fall Asleep Easily And Enjoy Wonderful Dreams (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Bedtime Meditation for Kids: Fun and Engaging Bedtime Stories for Toddles. Make You Child Fall Asleep Easily with Meditation Tales and Relaxing Topics (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Bedtime Stories (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Los Cuentos de Ruby y los Chicos: Ruby y la Cerca (The Tales of Ruby & the Boys) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Kids On Earth Series: Book2 (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Mia's Mask (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Face To Face With A Lion (Adventures Of David, #1) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
When I was a kid, Peter Pan is the best story I've ever known. How about you? Well, this time this book has plenty of stories inside which your kids will love so much. And help them to fall asleep. I know that is the reason why you are here, right?
This book has a dinosaur character and also I add some special character, which your kids will like it too.
Aside from what we call "Bedtime Stories", there is also the "Guided Sleep Meditation" term. Guided sleep meditation is a very effective method that allows you to let go of the events and feelings of the day that may be sticking with you. This allows you to cleanse your mind of all those things that are keeping your body tense, keeping your mind racing, and keeping your body from achieving effective relaxation. If you're having trouble getting into a state of relaxation, you're going to have a harder time drifting off to sleep and staying that way until you've gotten enough.
The goal of sleep meditation is to bring the body and mind to a state of calm that allows for restful and recuperative sleep to take place. Regular practice of guided sleep meditation has been found to help those who use it drift to sleep with much more ease and to stay asleep through the whole night, getting much more rest and recuperation from it than they otherwise might.
According to the American Sleep Association, around 30% of adults have short-term issues with insomnia while 10% of adults have chronic difficulties with falling asleep or with staying asleep for long enough to get proper rest from it.
The book covers:
- Dinosaurs in the Bed
- Dinner with Friends
- Dinosaur Tales
- Likе A Lоngnесk
- The Adventures of the Chubby Duo
- Tony Makes Friends
- Hellak overcomes his fears
- King Richard
- Elephants in Sneakers
- Bounce House Fun
- Danny's Dinosaurs
- The Lies That Really Happened
- The Princess under the Sea
- And much more…
Meditation helps your child to pull their attention out of what's going on in their mind, and into the present moment. Being more present in the current moment allows your child to calm themselves, allows their mind to slow down in its processes, and allows them to achieve sleep.
We depend on our minds to run all day long, to think ahead, to think about things before we encounter them, and to make calculations for us. Children are no different, though the subject matter of those thought processes and calculations may be somewhat different. Thanks to the fact that the mind is content to run on its own and to do its own thing without us intervening, it can sometimes miss the memo on when it's time to stop bringing up new and more involved things while we're trying our best to drift off.
Are you ready now to help your kids to fall asleep faster using this book? Just click the buy button and start the fun before go to bed.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Alice Fairy
- Altersempfehlung: ab 3 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Mai 2021
- ISBN-13: 9798201998974
- Artikelnr.: 61771122