All About Thailand is a new Thai book for kids ages 8 to 12 which brings you on an incredible journey to exotic Thailand. Thailand is a place where a modern culture thrives in one of the world's most ancient countries. Your guides in this adventure are two Thai children: Mali is a 9-year-old girl from the countryside and Tawan is an 11-year old boy from Bangkok. Travel with them as they explore their land—experienced its fascinating wildlife, beautiful handcrafts, sports, games, celebrations and, of course—great Thai food! They'll give you a glimpse of what it's really like to live in Thailand and they'll show you all the things that kids in Thailand love to do. With this Thai culture and history-for-kids book readers will:
- Visit with elephants and monkeys
- Learn new fun and challenging games
- Share Thai myth, fairy tales and fables
- Get a taste of the Thai language and learn a song or two
- Make things that let you experience Thailand's beliefs, celebrations and culture
- Experience the unique flavors of Thailand with a few easy, yummy recipes
- And lots more!
Along with fun facts, you'll learn about the spirit of the Thailand that makes this country and its people totally unique. This is a book for parents and kids to enjoy together!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.