- 35 Affordable Waterfront Retirement Towns (2, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- 45 Affordable Retirement Towns (1, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Bug Out to Belize (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Mastering the Bucket List (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Making Your Move to One of America's Best Small Towns (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- London Renting: 20+ Serious Lessons for Tenants and Landlords (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
Here we look at 39 Florida towns that are worth considering for retirement. Some of these are well known. Many are lesser known. Seventeen of them have a cost of living that meets the national average or is less than the national average. Twenty-two of these towns have a cost of living that is higher than the national average.
The towns with the lower costs are not fancy places, but they are comfortable, and they have a crime rate that is below or equal to the national average. The upscale towns have amenities and a quality of life that are worth the higher costs.
In each town, we look at population, median home price, percentage of people age 45 or better, medical facilities, transportation, climate, political leanings and more. And because no place is perfect, we also note each town's drawbacks.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Kris Kelley
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Januar 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781536546873
- Artikelnr.: 45699932