- Classical Mechanics with Mathematica® (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Geometry of Principal Sheaves (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- An Introduction to Riemannian Geometry (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Differential Geometry of Lightlike Submanifolds (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Conformal Differential Geometry (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- First Steps in Differential Geometry (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
The volume is organized into two parts. The first focuses on developing the mathematical framework of linear algebra and differential geometry necessary for the remainder of the book. Topics covered include tensor algebra, Euclidean and symplectic vector spaces, differential manifolds, and absolute differential calculus. The second part of the book applies these topics to kinematics, rigid body dynamics, Lagrangian and Hamiltonian dynamics, Hamilton-Jacobi theory, completely integrable systems, statistical mechanics of equilibrium, and impulsive dynamics, among others.
Unique in its scope of coverage and method of approach, Classical Mechanics will be a very useful resource for graduate students and advanced undergraduates in applied mathematics and physics who hope to gain a deeper understanding of mechanics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer Basel AG
- Seitenzahl: 506
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. September 2012
- ISBN-13: 9780817683528
- Artikelnr.: 43802469