- Useful Work v. Useless Toil (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Mauve Gloves and Madmen, Clutter and Vine (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- A Book of Verse by Thomas Love Peacock (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Poetry of Thomas Love Peacock (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Cloud, Stone, Sun, Vine (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The Peacock and Parrot, on their Tour to Discover the Author of "The Peacock At Home" (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
The Palazzo Pesaro Orfei in Venice is a warren of dark spaces leading to a workshop where Fortuny created his designs for pleated silks and shining velvets. Here he worked alongside the French model who became his wife and collaborator, including on the 'Delphos' dress - a flowing gown evoking classical Greece.
Morris's Red House, outside London, with its Gothic turrets and secret gardens, helped inspire his stunning floral and geometric patterns; it also represented a coming together of life and art. But it was Kelmscott Manor in the English countryside that he loved best - even when it became the setting for his wife's love affair with Dante Gabriel Rossetti.
Generously illustrated with the artists' beautiful designs - pomegranates and acanthus, peacock and vine - A.S. Byatt brings the visions and ideas of Fortuny and Morris dazzlingly to life.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Juli 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781473524934
- Artikelnr.: 45127733