- Selenium WebDriver Recipes in C# (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Exploring Advanced Features in C# (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Pro Entity Framework Core 2 for ASP.NET Core MVC (eBook, PDF)55,95 €
- Pro TypeScript (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- .NET Development Using the Compiler API (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Pro TypeScript (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
Author John Ciliberti guides you through the MVC framework and development tools, presenting typical challenges, along with code solutions and clear, concise explanations, to accelerate application development. Solve problems immediately by pasting in code from the recipes, or put multiple recipe solutions together to overcome challenging development obstacles.
What You'll Learn
- Take advantage of MVC's streamlined syntax
- Discover how to take full control over HTML
- Develop a simple API for creating RESTful web services
- Understand test-driven development
- Migrate a project from ASP.NET web forms to Core MVC, including recipes for converting DataGrids, Forms, Web Parts, Master Pages, and navigation controls
- Write unit tests for your MVC controllers, views, custom filters, and HTML helpers
- Utilize the latest features in Visual Studio 2017 to accelerate your Core MVC projects
- Identify performance bottlenecks in your MVC application
Who This Book Is For
Web developers of all skill levels who are looking for a programming reference for ASP.NET Core MVC and would like to gain an understanding of the inner workings of the platform. In addition, parts of this book provide guidance to developers familiar with ASP.NET Web Forms who would like to update their skill set to include Core MVC.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 431
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. September 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781484204276
- Artikelnr.: 53035628