- Hierarchical Annotated Action Diagrams95,99 €
- VHDL: Hardware Description and Design134,99 €
- Applications of VHDL to Circuit Design95,99 €
- Applications of VHDL to Circuit Design166,99 €
- The VHDL Handbook157,99 €
- Formal Semantics and Proof Techniques for Optimizing VHDL Models89,99 €
- Hierarchical Annotated Action Diagrams111,99 €
A Guide to VHDL, Second Edition includes a number of paper exercises and computer lab experiments. If a compiler/simulator is available to the reader, then the lab exercises included in the chapters can be run to reinforce the learning experience. For practical purposes, this book keeps simulator-specific text to a minimum, but does use the Synopsys VHDL Simulator command language in a few cases.
A Guide to VHDL, Second Edition is designed as a primer and its contents are appropriate for an introductory course in VHDL.
The VHDL language was updated in 1992 with some minor improvements. In most cases, the language is upward compatible. Although this book is based primarily on the VHDL 1987 standard, this new second edition indicates the significant changes in the 1992 language to assist the designer in writing upwardly compatible code.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-4613-6412-2
- 2. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 340
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. September 2012
- Abmessung: 254mm x 178mm x 18mm
- Gewicht: 647g
- ISBN-13: 9781461364122
- ISBN-10: 1461364124
- Artikelnr.: 36939754