- The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Teamwork Means You Can't Pick the Side that's Right (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- It's Not Funny If I Have to Explain It (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- I Can't Remember If We're Cheap or Smart (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- This Is the Part Where You Pretend to Add Value (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- What If? (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
Like best friends who've been together year after year, through thick and thin, Cathy and her adoring public have created a solid and stable relationship. Faithful readers count on their cartoon heroine to tell it like it is, whether the subject is relationships, shopping, or parental responsibilities.
In Shoes: Chocolate for the Feet, women immediately comprehend this connection between two of Cathy's downfalls-food and shopping. Cathy continues to battle the bulge, constantly losing the tug-of-war between her thin clothes and a well-stocked refrigerator. Millions of women have hilariously identified with Cathy's struggles with the four basic guilt groups: food, love, mother, and career.
- Verlag: Andrews McMeel
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Altersempfehlung: ab 9 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.11.2012
- ISBN-13: 9780740786143
- Artikelnr.: 37837072