- The Masculine Identity Crisis in Christopher Nolan's "Dark Knight Trilogy"14,99 €
- Central Themes, Motifs and Symbols in Virginia Woolf's "Mrs Dalloway"13,99 €
- Dreams, Visions, and the Rhetoric of Authority82,70 €
- The Inception of the Bloomian Odyssey in James Joyce's "Ulysses"14,99 €
- Time, Love, and Entropy in "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald13,99 €
- "Storytellings" im Englischunterricht einer dritten Klasse anhand des Kinderbuches "What's the time, Grandma Wolf?"47,95 €
- Der 'National Character' und die Idee vom 'American Dream' - Afro-Amerikaner und ihre Realisierung des American Dreams15,95 €
of multiple Oscar nominations." Because Christopher Nolan is one of renowned contemporary directors, his key to success is going to be revealed.This work will focus on dreams and reality in the aforementioned film "Inception", Christopher Nolan's most lasting themes and particularities in his filmmaking. It will also explain different functions of the film's music, composed by Hans Zimmer, and point out similarities or relations to his other movies. Christopher Nolan supports his narrative through the use of dreams, nonlinear storytelling, music and time.