- Music Learning and Teaching in Culturally and Socially Diverse Contexts (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Living in Worlds of Music (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Music Education for Changing Times (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Philosophy of Music Education Challenged: Heideggerian Inspirations (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Youth Identities, Localities, and Visual Material Culture (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Wind Bands and Cultural Identity in Japanese Schools (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
Over the centuries, there has been reluctance among boys and men to become involved in some forms of singing. Perspectives on Males and Singing tackles this conundrum head-on as the first academic volume to bring together leading thinkers and practitioners who share their insights on the involvement of males in singing. The authors share research that analyzes the axiomatic male disinclination to sing, and give strategies designed to engage males more successfully in performing vocal music emphasizing the many positive effects it can have on their lives.
Inspired by a meeting at the Australian symposium 'Boys and Voices', which focused on the engagement of boys in singing, the volume includes contributions from leading authorities in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the United States and Europe.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 368
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Januar 2012
- ISBN-13: 9789400726604
- Artikelnr.: 37411005