- Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming35,99 €
- Pro .NET 4 Parallel Programming in C#39,99 €
- C# and XML Primer21,99 €
- Developing C# Apps for iPhone and iPad Using Monotouch: IOS Apps Development for .Net Developers37,99 €
- Client/Server-Programmierung mit C#42,00 €
- DUT informatique - programmation orientee objet en c# (tome 6)39,90 €
- Guide to C# and Object Orientation66,99 €
In Part I, authors Buddy James and Lori Lalonde introduce you to XAML and reveal proven techniques for developing successful line-of-business applications. You'll also find out about some of the conflicting needs and interests that you might encounter as an enterprise XAML developer.
Part II begins to lay the groundwork to help you properly architect your application, providing you with a deeper understanding of domain-driven design and the Model-View-ViewModel design pattern. You will also learn about proper exception handling and logging techniques, and how to cover your code with unit tests to reduce bugs and validate your design.
Part III explores implementation and deployment details for each of Microsoft's XAML UIs, along with advice on deploying and maintaining your application across different devices using version control repositori
es and continuous integration.
Pro XAML with C#: Application Development Strategies is for intermediate to experienced developers looking to improve their professional practice. Readers should have experience working with C# and at least one XAML-based technology (WPF, Silverlight, Windows Store, or Windows Phone).
- Verlag: Apress / Springer, Berlin
- 1st ed.
- Seitenzahl: 296
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Juli 2015
- Abmessung: 254mm x 178mm x 16mm
- Gewicht: 560g
- ISBN-13: 9781430267768
- ISBN-10: 1430267763
- Artikelnr.: 40356745
Chapter 1: What Is XAML?
Chapter 2: Software Craftsmanship
Part II: Developing the Shared XAML Application Core
Chapter 3: Domain-Driven Design
Chapter 4: Design Patterns
Chapter 5: Unit Testing
Chapter 6: Advanced Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development
Chapter 7: Exception Handling and Logging
Part III: Completing the User Interface Layer
Chapter 8: The WPF User Interface
Chapter 9: The Windows Phone 8 User Interface
Chapter 10: The Windows User Interface
Chapter 11: Deploying and Maintaining Your Application