- When She Makes More: The Truth about Navigating Love and Life for a New Generation of Women18,99 €
- Mentoring im Berufseinstieg - eine mehrperspektivische Betrachtung34,90 €
- Finde den Job, der dich glücklich macht19,99 €
- Talentmarketing54,99 €
- Los geht´s - Mein Berufseinstieg14,99 €
- Meltdown9,49 €
- Designing Your Work Life13,99 €
In today s challenging job-market, as recent grads face a shifting economic landscape and seek work that pays and inspires, as workers are laid off mid-career, and as people search for an inspiring work-life change, the time-tested advice of What Color Is Your Parachute? is needed more than ever. This completely updated edition features the latest resources, strategies, and perspectives on today s job market, revealing surprising advice on what works and what doesn t so you can focus your efforts on tactics that yield results.
This practical manual has been fully revised for 2021 by Vanderbilt University Career Center Director Katharine Brooks, EdD, with modern advice on the job hunt strategies that are working today, such as building an online resume, making the most of social media tools to network effectively, interviewing virtually with confidence, and negotiating the best salary possible.
At its core is Richard N. Bolles s famed Flower Exercise, a unique self-inventory that helps you design your career and your life around your key passions, transferable skills, traits, and more.
With the unique and authoritative guidance of What Color Is Your Parachute?, job-hunters and career changers will have all the tools they need to discover and land their dream job.
- Verlag: Penguin Random House / Ten Speed Press
- überarb. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 343
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. Dezember 2020
- Abmessung: 228mm x 152mm x 30mm
- Gewicht: 461g
- ISBN-13: 9781984857866
- ISBN-10: 198485786X
- Artikelnr.: 59179347