- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: The Illustrated Edition (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Further Radio Scripts (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Neutronium Alchemist (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Salmon of Doubt (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
An international phenomenon and pop-culture classic, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has been a radio show, TV series, novel, stage play, comic book and film. Following the galactic (mis)adventures of Arthur Dent, Hitchhiker's in its various incarnations has captured the imaginations of curious minds around the world . . .
It's an ordinary Thursday lunchtime for Arthur Dent until his house gets demolished. The Earth follows shortly afterwards to make way for a new hyperspace express route, and his best friend has just announced that he's an alien. At this moment, they're hurtling through space with nothing but their towels and an innocuous-looking book inscribed, in large friendly letters, with the words: DON'T PANIC.
The weekend has only just begun . . .
This 42nd Anniversary Edition includes exclusive bonus material from the Douglas Adams archives, and an introduction by former Doctor Who showrunner, Russell T Davies.
Continue Arthur Dent's intergalactic adventures in the rest of the trilogy with five parts: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Life, the Universe and Everything, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, and Mostly Harmless.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.