- The Revenant of Wrecker's Dock (Hallowind Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The Bakery on Gloomland Street (Hallowind Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Mist Across the Waves (A Beach House Mystery, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Buried by the Beach (A Mollie McGhie Cozy Sailing Mystery, #3.5) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Mist at the Beach House (A Beach House Mystery, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- What Lies in the Dark (Shadow Cove, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Brunch with a Scurry of Squirrels (Cursed Candy Mysteries) (eBook, ePUB)1,00 €
Strange things keep happening in the permanently fog-shrouded seaside town of Hallowind Cove, earning it the nickname "Harbour of the Weird".
When a beachcomber finds a giant wooden arm on the beach, the people of Hallowind Cove are excited about a new addition to the town museum's collection.
But the wooden arm has a mind of its own - and the tendency to go walkabout by night…
This is a short story of 2400 words or approximately 10 pages in the Hallowind Cove series, but may be read as a standalone.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781540128997
- Artikelnr.: 47004379