- The Peace Emissary (Department 89, #8) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Reichsbank Gold (Department 89, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Beethoven Syndrome (Department 89, #7) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Operation Eternal Vengeance (Department 89, #9) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Sovereign Territory (Department 89, #5) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Devil Incarcerated (Department 89, #13) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Operation Thunderbolt (Department 89, #12) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
For years, spy chief Major Sophie Decker has had to live with the memories of a terrible childhood in Communist East Germany, and an alcoholic father who worked for the Stasi secret police, who sexually abused her. Those memories made her into the ruthless government agent she is today with no conscience, no morals, and no qualms, working for the German state. The anger and the impotence she felt when she was younger is now driving her forward with a vengeance.
But on a covert mission to the German city of Weimar, suppressed memories start flooding back, and long-forgotten dark family secrets are about to rear their ugly head again. As Sophie Decker goes on the rampage to exact revenge and finally find out the truth, she proves one thing.
The past never stays in the past. There are some secrets that refuse to die.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.