- The Grade Cricketer (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- An Incomplete and Inaccurate History of Sport (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Sound of One Team Sucking (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Official Heckler Handbook (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- How to Throw a Golf Club (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Sandpaper Affair (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Golf (eBook, ePUB)10,10 €
Often called "the funniest tale ever told," this story will have you laughing until you cry, while warming your soul, reminding you of childhood and a simpler time.
In 1970, eleven-year-old Andy Andrews and a group of friends began a Little League season they would never forget. All the usual ingredients were there-well-worn gloves, freshly cut grass, and new uniforms. But the addition of a coach who was "new to the area" is what made this season truly unforgettable for young Andy.
Baseball fans and both current and former Little Leaguers will love the funny story, the age-old baseball wisdom quoted from some of the game's greatest players, and the vintage baseball photography.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, P, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Thomas Nelson
- Seitenzahl: 64
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.06.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781400324262
- Artikelnr.: 39055051