- Barefoot but Dreaming: My Transylvania to California Odyssey (eBook, ePUB)5,80 €
- Bright-Eyed and Barefoot (Stories of an Appalachian Girl) (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- The Barefoot Bingo Caller (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The Billionaire Murders (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Londongrad: From Russia with Cash; The Inside Story of the Oligarchs (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Dancing Barefoot in the Rain (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Barefoot in Baghdad (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
In Barefoot to Billionaire, Huntsman revisits the key moments in his life that shaped his view of faith, family, service, and the responsibility that comes with wealth. He writes candidly about his brief tenure in the Nixon administration, which preceded the Watergate scandal but still left a deep impression on him about the abuse of power and the significance of personal respect and integrity. He also opens up about his faith and prominent membership in the Church Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
But most importantly, Huntsman reveals the rationale behind his commitment to give away his entire fortune before his death. In 1995, Huntsman and his wife Karen founded the Huntsman Cancer Institute and have since dedicated more than a billion dollars of their personal funds to the fight for a cure. They don't plan to stop giving until the battle is won.
In this increasingly materialistic world, Barefoot to Billionaire is a refreshing reminder of the enduring power of traditional values.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Abrams
- Seitenzahl: 448
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.10.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781468311457
- Artikelnr.: 54872732