- The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles Book 2) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Serpent's Shadow (The Kane Chronicles Book 3) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo Book 4) (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus Book 2) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus Book 1) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus Book 3) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian (Book 5) (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
Carter and Sadie have nothing in common but their parents: their father Dr. Julius Kane, a brilliant Egyptologist, and their mother, a famed archaeologist who died under mysterious circumstances when they were young.
The siblings barely know each other, but one night, their father brings them together at the British Museum, promising a 'research experiment' that will set things right for their family.
His plans go horribly wrong.
An explosion unleashes an ancient evil - the Egyptian god Set who banishes Dr. Kane to oblivion and forces the children to flee for their lives. Now orphaned, Carter and Sadie must embark on a dangerous quest - from Cairo to Paris to the American Southwest, to save their father and stop Set from destroying everything they care about . . .
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 544
- Altersempfehlung: ab 9 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.05.2010
- ISBN-13: 9780141331584
- Artikelnr.: 39122595