- Excel 2013 for Human Resource Management Statistics (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Population Reconstruction (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Modelling Written Communication (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- A Multidisciplinary Framework of Information Propagation Online (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Machine Learning Techniques for Online Social Networks (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Social Network Based Big Data Analysis and Applications (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Influence and Behavior Analysis in Social Networks and Social Media (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
The name Bichitra, meaning "various" in Bengali, alludes both to the great variety of Tagore's works and to their various stages of composition. Beyond their literary excellence, they are notable for their sheer quantity, the number of variant forms of a great many items, and their afterlife in translation, often the poet's own. Seldom if ever has the same writer revised his material and recast it across genres on such a scale.¿¿ Tagore won the Nobel Prize in 1913.
By its value-added presentation of this range of material, Bichitra can be a model for future databases covering an author's complete works or other major corpus of texts. It offers vastly expanded access to Tagore's writings, and enables new kinds of research including computational text analysis. The "book of the website" shows in technical and human terms how researchers with interests in art, literature and technology can collaborate on cultural informatics projects.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 159
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.02.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319236780
- Artikelnr.: 44597542