- Archival Arrangement and Description (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- Law Librarianship in the Digital Age (eBook, ePUB)70,95 €
- Archivists, Collectors, Dealers, and Replevin (eBook, ePUB)75,95 €
- The Digital Archives Handbook (eBook, ePUB)42,95 €
- Using Functional Analysis in Archival Appraisal (eBook, ePUB)57,95 €
- Managing Local Government Archives (eBook, ePUB)42,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
Livelton considers the nature of public records from an archival perspective, analyzing concepts rather than the daily realities with which public records archivists deal. However, his carefully reasoned conclusions provide a strong foundation on which principled rather than ad hoc decisions can be made, and so will be of interest to teachers, students and practitioners of archival science.
The author presents a general or theoretical view of public records as documents made or received and preserved by the sovereign or its agents in the conduct of governance. This analysis is illustrated by a variety of examples, including a discussion of freedom of information.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: University of South Carolina Press
- Seitenzahl: 182
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.11.2003
- ISBN-13: 9781461656548
- Artikelnr.: 38093963