- Archival Theory, Records, and the Public (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Organizing Archival Records (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Description (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
- Using Functional Analysis in Archival Appraisal (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- Encyclopedia of Archival Writers, 1515 - 2015 (eBook, ePUB)108,95 €
- Archival Basics (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
A historical summary grounds new archivists to assess proposed changes for digital files. After presenting the basics of arrangement and description (processing) for analog materials, the text segues to digital materials incorporating the OAIS preservation model into a detailed, sample workflow. Although accessioning and technical appraisal precede processing, they are discussed because they are performed differently for digital materials and create a different starting point for processing digital files. Description is external to the OAIS model but linked to it. Recent advances in description and its delivery are presented along with concerns for the ability of smaller archives to participate in envisioned future developments that are technology reliant. New specialties like digital curation and data curation show the continued relevance of archival expertise for the digital future.
Rich with extras, the text includes and points to many readily web accessible additional resources.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 214
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.07.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781442279179
- Artikelnr.: 48634596