- Clinical Handbook of Neonatal Pain Management for Nurses (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Perinatal and Pediatric Bereavement in Nursing and Other Health Professions (eBook, ePUB)60,95 €
- Breastfeeding Challenges Made Easy for Late Preterm Infants (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- How to Become Mother-Friendly (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Sex Trafficking (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Fertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) (eBook, ePUB)67,95 €
Two distinguished leaders in (nurse-)midwifery provide a comprehensive examination of an effective, well-known model of perinatal care associated with improved health outcomes and reduced costs. This book describes basic tenets of the Centering Healthcare Model, which brings cohorts of people with similar health care needs together in a circle group setting for care. It encourages meaningful dialog between the patient, other patients, clinicians, the family, and the community. The chapters discuss the clinical practice landscape leading to the model's development, its use in clinical practice, and its widespread and continuing growth as an effective alternative to traditional care.
Interspersed with comments and stories of support from Centering alumni, both group members and health care professionals, this book provides information on how to implement the group model in practice and maintain the three foundations of the model: health care, interactive learning, and community building. Chapters describe the power of the group process, through facilitative leadership, to encourage behavior change and personal empowerment. Data documents increased satisfaction with care and better health outcomes.
- Describes the theoretical underpinnings and foundations of the Centering Model
- Demonstrates ways that the Centering Model achieves improved health care outcomes and reduced costs Discusses the impact of evidence-based research on providers, administrators, and policy-makers
- Focuses on implementation science relating to stages of system redesign and supportive mentoring
- Includes personal stories from patients, providers, and staff
- Demonstrates the validity and applicability of the model to a variety of healthcare fields and practices.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer Publishing Company
- Seitenzahl: 344
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.12.2016
- ISBN-13: 9780826132437
- Artikelnr.: 47394128