- Emergency War Surgery (eBook, ePUB)12,80 €
- Dr. Prepper (eBook, ePUB)13,77 €
- Hippocrates' Shadow (eBook, ePUB)14,93 €
- National Registry Paramedic Prep (eBook, ePUB)53,35 €
- Taschenbuch Flugmedizin und ärztliche Hilfe an Bord (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Neurosurgical Emergencies (eBook, ePUB)100,95 €
- Emergency Imaging (eBook, ePUB)56,95 €
The book is divided into three sections:
1.Sixty-Two Medical Complaints That Should Never Be Ignored. As part of their medical education, doctors are taught certain classic symptoms that are the first sign of a serious medical condition. The intent of this section is to teach you those important signs and symptoms so that you know when you need to see a doctor immediately.
2.The Miracles of Twenty-First-Century Medicine. A revolution has taken place in the medical sciences. In this important section, you will learn about the true miracle that is modern preventive medical care.
3.The Be Healthy Workbook. The true secret to health and wellness is healthy eating and regular exercise. The Be Healthy Workbook provides a tested simple systematic method to developing and maintaining healthy eating and exercise habits.
Each section includes real-life cases and illustrations that will bring this essential advice to life.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 292
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.01.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781510713963
- Artikelnr.: 54870772