- Practical Operating Theatre Management (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Taking Improvement from the Assembly Line to Healthcare (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Health Services Marketing (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Misadventures in Health Care (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Predicting Successful Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
Addressing this key healthcare industry challenge, this informative textbook crosses geographical boundaries to outline the logical steps of health operations management, focusing on the management of patient flows and resources. Until now, healthcare professionals, practitioners and students interested in this topical issue consulted general operations management textbooks, but with discussions of related fields (such as healthcare quality assurance and performance management) this dedicated volume now provides a much more relevant read.
Featuring theoretical framework and practical case studies, this book also covers subjects such as hospital planning and supply chain management in healthcare, and will be a valuable reference for students and researchers in the fields of healthcare management, operations management and patient flow logistics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 348
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. August 2005
- ISBN-13: 9781134348015
- Artikelnr.: 42977454