- Neurosurgery Oral Board Review (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Take Charge of Your Nursing Career: Open the Door to Your Dreams (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Med School Confidential (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Pocket Atlas of Nutrition (eBook, ePUB)45,95 €
- A Sick Prejudice (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- CSA Revision Notes for the MRCGP, second edition (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Mastering Medical Photography of the Head and Neck (eBook, ePUB)45,95 €
Now in its fifth edition, Caring for Patients from Different Cultures covers a wide range of topics, including birth, end of life, communication, traditional medicine, mental health, pain, religion, and multicultural staff challenges. This edition includes more than sixty new cases with an expanded appendix, introduces a new chapter on improving adherence, and updates the concluding chapter with examples of changes various hospitals have made to accommodate cultural differences. Grounded in concepts from the fields of cultural diversity and medical anthropology, Caring for Patients from Different Cultures provides healthcare workers with a frame of reference for understanding cultural differences and sound alternatives for providing the best possible care to multicultural communities.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: University of Pennsylvania Press, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.11.2014
- ISBN-13: 9780812290271
- Artikelnr.: 42045642