- Air Transport Systems102,99 €
- Integrated Design for Space Transportation System172,99 €
- Commercial Aircraft Composite Technology62,99 €
- Human Missions to Mars135,99 €
- Flexible Spacecraft Dynamics, Control and Guidance112,99 €
- Space Safety is No Accident208,99 €
- Whither Turbulence and Big Data in the 21st Century149,99 €
This new, updated and significantly expanded edition gives an introduction to engine reliability and safety to contextualise this important issue, evaluates newly-proposed methods for uncertainty quantification as applied to jet engines.
Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Aircraft Engines will be of use to gas turbine manufacturers and designers as well as CFD practitioners, specialists and researchers. Graduate and final year undergraduate students in aerospace or mathematical engineering may also find it of interest.
- SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Springer International Publishing;
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-319-92942-2
- 2. Aufl.
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Juli 2018
- Abmessung: 241mm x 156mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 488g
- ISBN-13: 9783319929422
- ISBN-10: 3319929429
- Artikelnr.: 52487491
Chapter 1. Manufacturing/in Service Uncertainty and Impact on Life and Performance of Gas Turbines/Aircraft Engines.-
Chapter 2. Why Uncertainty Quantification in CFD? The Matrix of Knowledge.-
Chapter 3. Mathematical Formulation.-
Chapter 4. Uncertainty Quantification Applied to Gas Turbine Components.-
Chapter 5. Future developments.