- Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Aircraft Engines (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- New Results in Numerical and Experimental Fluid Mechanics VIII (eBook, PDF)217,95 €
- Axial Turbine Aerodynamics for Aero-engines (eBook, PDF)137,95 €
- Chemical Rocket Propulsion (eBook, PDF)161,95 €
- Airbreathing Propulsion (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Theoretical and Experimental Aerodynamics (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- Initial Airworthiness (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
Fundamentals of Aircraft and Rocket Propulsion provides information about and analyses of:
- thermodynamic cycles of shaft engines (piston, turboprop, turboshaft and propfan);
- jet engines (pulsejet, pulse detonation engine, ramjet, scramjet, turbojet and turbofan);
- chemical and non-chemical rocket engines;
- conceptual design of modular rocket engines (combustor, nozzle and turbopumps); and
- conceptual design of different modules of aero-engines in their design and off-design state.
Aimed at graduate and final-year undergraduate students, this textbook provides a thorough grounding in the history and classification of both aircraft and rocket engines, important design features of all the engines detailed, and particular consideration of special aircraft such as unmanned aerial and short/vertical takeoff and landing aircraft. End-of-chapter exercises make this a valuable student resource, and the provision of a downloadable solutions manual will be of further benefit for course instructors.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 1010
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. Mai 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781447167969
- Artikelnr.: 46972369