- Zionism and Free Enterprise (eBook, PDF)66,95 €
- Pioneers of Zionism: Hess, Pinsker, Rülf (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- The Tombstone in Israel's Military Cemetery since 1948 (eBook, PDF)77,95 €
- Beschreibungsversuche der Judenfeindschaft (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- The Oxford Illustrated History of the Holy Land (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Publikationen (eBook, PDF)230,00 €
Young Germans marched through Haifa shouting "Heil Hitler!" and Swastika flags were hoisted at the German consulates in Mandatory Palestine. It was in November 1931 when a non-Jewish German made the initial contact with Nazi officials in Germany that led to the establishment of a miniature Third Reich with local NS groups, Hitler Youth program, and associations for women, teachers, and others in Palestine. Approximately 33% of all Palestine-Germans (Palästina-Deutsche) participated in the NS movement. Until today no extensive research written in English has been done on this bizarre "footnote" in history. While previous publications in German mainly concentrated on the members of the Temple Society, this work includes Protestant and Catholic Germans as well. It focuses on the relationship of Palästina-Deutsche with local Arabs and Jews. It covers the period of 1933 to 1948 as well as the years between the establishing of the State of Israel and the departure of the last group of Germans in 1950. At the end of the book, the reader will find a list with more than seven hundred names of those who joined the NS groups.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 231
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.08.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783110306521
- Artikelnr.: 44455236