- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Adobe Dimension Classroom in a Book (2021 release) (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Adobe Dimension Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2017 release) (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Adobe Dimension CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe After Effects CC (2017 release) choose Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2017 release) from Adobe Press. The 14 project-based lessons in this book show users step-by-step the key techniques for working in After Effects. Learn how to create, manipulate, and optimize motion graphics for film, video, DVD, the web, and mobile devices. Gain hands-on experience animating text and images, customizing a wide range of effects, tracking and syncing content, rotoscoping, and correcting color. Learn to create 3D content with both After Effects and Maxon Cinema 4D Lite (included with the software).
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter as well as ebook updates when Adobe releases new features for Creative Cloud customers. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and interactive multiple-choice quizzes. As always with the Classroom in a Book, Instructor Notes are available for teachers to download.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. Dezember 2016
- ISBN-13: 9780134666303
- Artikelnr.: 47388778