- Usability Matters (eBook, ePUB)34,61 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Testing Vue.js Applications (eBook, ePUB)34,61 €
- Measuring the User Experience (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Progressive Web Apps (eBook, ePUB)30,65 €
- Testing Java Microservices (eBook, ePUB)34,61 €
- 97 Things Every UX Practitioner Should Know (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
RxJava for Android Developers teaches you how to build fast, fluid, and reactive mobile apps for Android with RxJava.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
For Android developers, writing multithreaded apps can be as challenging as it is necessary. RxJava simplifies complex threading operations, maintaining proper synchronization as you switch seamlessly from thread to thread. RxJava also brings the benefits of reactive programming to your appsthat means better real-time responsiveness, the holy grail for every Android developer.
About the Book
RxJava for Android Developers begins by inviting you to think about programming and data the reactive way. This engaging, hands-on essential reference introduces you to the central pattern of RxJava for Android, then explains the View Model before exploring highly sought-after app features like chat clients and elegant transitions. Finally, you'll look at high-level design concerns and architectural approaches and frameworks that work well with Functional Reactive Programming (FRP) thinking.
- An introduction to reactive programming
- Easier thread management
- Improving UI responsiveness
- Thinking asynchronously
- Building a working chat client
About the Reader
Readers should have some experience building Android applications. No experience with RxJava is needed.
About the Author
Timo Tuominen has used FRP and RxJava extensively while working with Futurice as an architect of a major Android project for Samsung.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to reactive programming
- Networking with observables
- Building data processing chains
- Connecting the user interface with networking
- Advanced RxJava
- Reactive view models
- Developing with view models
- Expanding existing Rx apps
- Testing reactive code
- Advanced architectures: Chat client 1
- Advanced architectures: Chat client 2
- Transitions with Rx
- Making a maps client
PART 1 - Core reactive programming
PART 2 - Architectures in RxJava
PART 3 - Advanced RxJava architectures
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.