Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, Second Edition offers more than 100 down-to-earth code recipes, and guides you step-by-step through a wide range of useful topics using complete and real-world working code examples. It's updated to include the Jelly Bean Android SDK as well as earlier releases.
Instead of abstract descriptions of complex concepts, in Android Recipes, you'll find live code examples. When you start a new project, you can consider copying and pasting the code and configuration files from this book, then modifying them for your own customization needs.
Crammed with insightful instruction and helpful examples, this second edition of Android Recipes is your guide to writing apps for one of today's hottest mobile platforms. It offers pragmatic advice that will help you get the job done quickly and well. This can save you a great deal of work over creating a project from scratch!
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Apress
- 2. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 960
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Dezember 2012
- Abmessung: 235mm x 191mm x 50mm
- Gewicht: 1616g
- ISBN-13: 9781430246145
- ISBN-10: 1430246146
- Artikelnr.: 36615749
2. User Interface Recipes
3. Communications and Networking
4. Interacting with Device Hardware and Media
5. Persisting Data
6. Interacting with the System
7. Working with Libraries
8. Working with Android NDK and Renderscript
9. Appendix A: Scripting Layer for Android
10. Appendix B: Android Tools Overview
11. Appendix C: App Design Guidelines
12. Appendix D: Univerter Architecture