- Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, Global Edition50,99 €
- Ross & Wilson Pocket Reference Guide to Anatomy and Physiology20,99 €
- Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology plus Pearson Mastering Anatomy & Physiology with Pearson eText, Global Edition76,99 €
- Anatomy - An Essential Textbook, Latin Nomenclature37,99 €
- Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Clinical Anatomy Q&A34,99 €
- Handbuch Anatomie10,00 €
- Anatomie, Physiologie, Pathophysiologie des Menschen67,80 €
Focus on the essential what, how, & why of human anatomy & physiology
With the 12th Edition of Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology, science educator Suzanne Keller joins bestselling author Elaine Marieb in helping learners focus on the essential What, How, & Why of A&P, without getting sidetracked in unnecessary details.
Thoroughly updated with dozens of new figures, photos, and current information on medical recommendations and terminology, the 12th Edition continues to set the standard for brief, accessible one-semester A&P texts. The authors hallmark clear and friendly writing style has been strengthened with familiar analogies and abundant mnemonic cues that help students learn and remember concepts. Continuing to offer just the right balance of anatomy, physiology, and clinical coverage, engaging new chapter previews help learners hone in on what structures and functions they are studying, how they function, and why they are important to learn.
Mastering A&P not included. Students, if Mastering A&P is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. Mastering A&P should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson rep for more information.
Mastering A&P is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students and improve results. Instructors ensure that students arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalytics . Students can further master concepts after class through assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts.
- Verlag: Pearson
- 12. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 656
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. September 2017
- Abmessung: 274mm x 218mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 1278g
- ISBN-13: 9781292216119
- ISBN-10: 1292216115
- Artikelnr.: 49568113