- Biological Mechanisms of Minimal Residual Disease and Systemic Cancer (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Molecular and Cell Biology of Cancer (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Trends in Stem Cell Proliferation and Cancer Research (eBook, PDF)177,95 €
- Genomic Instability and Cancer Metastasis (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Role of Capsaicin in Oxidative Stress and Cancer (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Chromosomal Translocations and Genome Rearrangements in Cancer (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Diverse Effects of Hypoxia on Tumor Progression (eBook, PDF)178,95 €
Readers will discover the methods and challenges involved in imaging and quantifying the degree of hypoxia in a primary tumor. We will provide an understanding of the hypoxia-induced phenotypes that influence heterogeneity, alter the secretome and tumor microenvironment, modify cellular metabolism, and promote immune suppression and resistance to chemotherapy. Finally, we will uncover the therapeutic strategies that are being devised to target the hypoxic microenvironment in the hopes of preventing metastasis and improving the efficacy of standard-of-care cancer treatments.
This work is an up to date source of information on the challenges and complexity of the hypoxic tumor microenvironment. Basic and translational scientists, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students, and those interested in how tumors metastasize will find this book a reference that details how hypoxia influences metastatic disease.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.06.2019
- ISBN-13: 9783030127343
- Artikelnr.: 57006845