- Anatomy - An Essential Textbook (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Clinical Anatomy Q&A (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Biochemistry Q&A (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Microbiology and Immunology Q&A (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Learning Microbiology and Infectious Diseases: Clinical Case Prep for the USMLE® (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Physiology Q&A (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Histology and Embryology Q&A (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- All labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A total of 400 review questions with explanatory answers to help you prepare for any exam
- A streamlined, bullet point format to help you quickly learn essential facts and concepts
- 70 tables for quick review of crucial information
- More than 450 brilliant, fully labeled color illustrations from Thieme's acclaimed Atlas of Anatomy, including online access for study and self-testing with labels-on, labels-off
- Over 160 clinical correlates
- Focuses on the targeted information students need to pass certification exams
Students' praise for this textbook:
"If someone were to tell me I could only keep one anatomy text and/or atlas, this is the one I would choose."
"Really nice presentation of the information, I love the way the author makes it easier to understand and remember the anatomy [information]. This is really good for students and for specialists who want a nice review."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Thieme
- Seitenzahl: 532
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781626231191
- Artikelnr.: 56797102