- The Long Run (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- My Life on the Run (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- My Marathon (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Incomplete Book of Running (eBook, ePUB)11,51 €
- The Pursuit of Endurance (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Reborn on the Run (eBook, ePUB)16,31 €
One remarkable journey.
In July 2015, ultramarathon legend Scott Jurek smashed the world record for running the Appalachian Trail, the sprawling mountain path that runs nearly the entire length of the United States. For nearly seven weeks straight, Jurek battled the elements to run, hike and stumble 50 miles every single day.
A tale of mind-boggling physical exertion, pressure and endurance, North reveals the extraordinary lengths to which we can push our bodies and our minds.
Instant New York Times Bestseller
'Pure suspense, adventure, and inspiration . . . His story of plunging into the wilderness in pursuit of a dream is both heartwrenching and spellbinding.' Christopher McDougall, author of Born to Run
'Probably America's greatest ever ultrarunner.'
'Scott Jurek's record-setting journey on the Appalachian Trail was the most punishing, most demanding, most gruelling feat I've ever personally witnessed . . . An immersive and engaging book.' Aron Ralston, author of 127 Hours
'I'm a huge fan . . . North is tremendous.'
Vassos Alexander, BBC Radio 2
'Undoubtedly the greatest ultrarunner of his generation.'
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Cornerstone Digital
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.04.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781473538672
- Artikelnr.: 49399783