- Verrechnungspreise149,95 €
- International Tax Evasion in the Global Information Age82,99 €
- Lösungen zum Lehrbuch Steuerlehre 1 Rechtslage 202022,99 €
- Der Steuerberater als Krisenmanager39,95 €
- Steuerberater- und Wirtschaftsprüfer-Jahrbuch 202122,00 €
- Kassenführung - Bargeschäfte sicher dokumentieren34,99 €
- Bilanzanalyse und Kennzahlen54,99 €
This book contains information you need even if you have a tax advisor or use a program like TurboTax. Tax professionals are busy and sometimes too cautious, and programs often miss opportunities for you to save money. It's also for those of all ages and income levels, including business owners. Tax Insight :
Breaks down the key components of taxes with ease and simplicity.
Provides a roadmap to paying as little tax as possible.
Helps you know if you should do it yourself or hire a professional. While there are many encyclopedic books on taxes - like J.K. Lasser's Your Taxes - there aren't nearly enough that describe the tax code in plain language. Far more than a rehash of impenetrable IRS "help" documents, Tax Insights is organized the way most people think and presents ideas in clear, simple language. If you buy this book and take advantage of its advice, you will save money.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Apress
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 86299943, 86299943.
- 2nd ed.
- Seitenzahl: 375
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. März 2014
- Abmessung: 229mm x 152mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 588g
- ISBN-13: 9781430263104
- ISBN-10: 1430263105
- Artikelnr.: 39157813
Key Components Defined
Dependents and Filing Status
The Tax Code Is Rigged
Other Sources of Ordinary Income
Tax-Free "Unordinary" Income from Non-Investment Sources
Tax-Free Investment Income
Taxable Investment Income
Deductions from Investment Income
Education Investment Strategies
Retirement Investment Strategies-The Basics
Retirement Investment Strategies-Alternatives
Business Use of the Home
Meals, Entertainment, and Gifts
Employing Family Members
Real Estate Losses
Real Estate Income and Deductions
Second Homes and Vacation Rentals
Medical and Dental Expenses
The Alternative Minimum Tax
Penalties and Interest
Do It Yourself, or Hire a Professional?
Tax Implications of Health Care Reform