- Managers As Mentors (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Circle Way (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Managing for People Who Hate Managing (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The High-Speed Company (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- You Don't Have to Do It Alone (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Why Smart Executives Fail (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Making of a Manager (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
This is a fully revised, updated, and reorganized edition of a classic management handbook. It never loses sight of the big picture of how any company should operate. It provides useful and time-tested advice that can be implemented immediately to the benefit of the entire organization. From defining the qualities of outstanding leaders to putting good leadership skills into practice, from managing yourself and others to handling the difficult tests that leadership brings, this book includes valuable checklists and reviews. In addition, it highlights some of the best leadership programs and presents a host of compelling and instructive anecdotes that illustrate the ideas throughout.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.08.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781101610558
- Artikelnr.: 44656259