- Theoretical and Empirical Analysis in Environmental Economics (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Ecology, Economy and Society (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- The Waste Market (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- The Economic, Social and Political Elements of Climate Change (eBook, PDF)240,95 €
- The Dynamics of Environmental and Economic Systems (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Water Management in Italy (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
The first section of the book covers methodologies and tools for environmental sustainability, including Industrial Ecology, Urban Metabolism, Life Cycle Assessment, analysis of industrial water footprint and such chemical technologies as Hypercritical Separation Technology (HYST).
Part Two provides case studies of environmental sustainability in specific industrial sectors including electronics, pharmaceutical manufacturing, bio-energy, agriculture, food and residential construction retrofitting.
Part Three explores experiences of environmental sustainability in territorial contexts on a local, regional or national scale. This section includes chapters on sustainability in the Republic of San Marino, the European "Covenant of Mayors" urban sustainability initiative and efforts to promote sustainability in Italy, Norway and Poland among others. The book concludes with a discussion of Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) in Objective I regions of Italy.
Featuring the contributions of academics, managers operating in various productive sectors and consultants, the book aims to promote the growth and spread of scientific research and technological development for environmental sustainability.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.02.2014
- ISBN-13: 9783319038261
- Artikelnr.: 43790107