- Big Ideas in Brief (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Story of Philosophy (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Great Philosophers (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- A Short History of Truth (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Cracking Philosophy (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Philosopher's Book of Questions & Answers (eBook, ePUB)12,80 €
death. In a series of highly original, entertaining and often extraordinary scenarios, How to Think Like a Bat brings to life 35 key philosophy concepts in a way that anyone can understand.
From the realm of the unconscious to the principles of logic, the 35 bite-sized chapters in this book will not only help you understand our world, how we find meaning in life, and how we think of right and wrong, they'll help you win arguments, learn the art of seduction, and even get one up on Aristotle.
Easy to follow and impossible to put down, this book will not only help you to think like a bat - it will have you thinking like a philosopher.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Quercus
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.08.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781780873664
- Artikelnr.: 38345213