- Compound Cinematics (eBook, ePUB)11,95
- Either You're in or You're in the Way (eBook, ePUB)9,99
- The Art of Adaptation (eBook, ePUB)10,95
- Going to the Movies (eBook, ePUB)13,95
- Writing in Pictures (eBook, ePUB)12,95
- The Spanish Prisoner and The Winslow Boy (eBook, ePUB)11,95
- You Can Count on Me (eBook, ePUB)11,95
If you want to know why a no-name like Kathy Bates was cast in Misery, it's in here. Or why Linda Hunt's brilliant work in Maverick didn't make the final cut, William Goldman gives you the straight truth. Why Clint Eastwood loves working with Gene Hackman and how MTV has changed movies for the worse,William Goldman, one of the most successful screenwriters in Hollywood today, tells all he knows. Devastatingly eye-opening and endlessly entertaining, Which Lie Did I Tell? is indispensable reading for anyone even slightly intrigued by the process of how a movie gets made.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 512
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.12.2013
- ISBN-13: 9780307764799
- Artikelnr.: 42369180