- Computational Contact Mechanics134,99 €
- Modelling, Simulation and Software Concepts for Scientific-Technological Problems127,99 €
- Computational Contact Mechanics98,99 €
- Spatial Contact Problems in Geotechnics183,99 €
- Computational Contact Mechanics117,99 €
- Handbook of Contact Mechanics40,99 €
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Multibody Systems with Imperfect Joints96,99 €
The subject of Computational Contact Mechanics has many facets. Its main impact lies in the transfer of knowledge form theoretical research to applied sciences, and from there to industry. The application fields are literally countless, ranging from classical engineering to biomechanics and nano-sciences.
The remarkable increase of computer power in recent years has been instrumental in enabling the development of simulation-based analysis in current design activity. This still involves tremendous effort in research, which focuses on, for example, multi-field and multi-scale problems, algorithmic robustness, and geometrical accuracy. Moreover, several aspects of Contact Mechanics, Debonding and Fracture Mechanics, have been combined to offer new enhanced possibilities to the computer simulation of complex phenomena.
With these contributions of prominent scientists, this book offers a wide overview on the ongoing research at the highest level in the field.
- Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics Vol.58
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 80052945
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. Juni 2011
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 27mm
- Gewicht: 792g
- ISBN-13: 9783642221668
- ISBN-10: 3642221661
- Artikelnr.: 33543759
3D Contact Smoothing Method Based on Quasi
On a Geometrically Exact Theory for Contact Interactions.
Finite Deformation Contact Based on a 3D Dual Mortar and Semi
Smooth Newton Approach.
The Contact Patch Test for Linear Contact Pressure Distributions in 2D Frictionless Contact.