- Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Informatics, Cybernetics, and Computer Engineering (ICCE2011) November 19-20, 2011, Melbourne, Australia244,99 €
- Advances in Electronic Commerce, Web Application and Communication171,99 €
- Advances in Electronic Commerce, Web Application and Communication186,99 €
- Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Informatics, Cybernetics, and Computer Engineering (ICCE2011) November 19-20, 2011, Melbourne, Australia281,99 €
- Risk Assessment and Management in the Networked Economy105,99 €
- Web Mining Applications in E-commerce and E-services112,99 €
- How Interval and Fuzzy Techniques Can Improve Teaching118,99 €
Intelligent control is a class of control techniques, that use various AI computing approaches like neural networks, Bayesian probability, fuzzy logic, machine learning, evolutionary computation and genetic algorithms.
Intelligent control can be divided into the following major sub-domains:
Neural network control
Fuzzy (logic) control
Intelligent agents (Cognitive/Conscious control)
New control techniques are created continuously as new models of intelligent behavior are created and computational methods developed to support them.
Networks may be classified according to a wide variety of characteristics such as medium used to transport the data, communications protocol used, scale, topology, organizational scope, etc.
ICCE 2011 Volume 1 is to provide a forum for researchers, educators, engineers, and government officials involved in the general areas of Intelligent Control and Network Communication to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields. 90 high-quality papers are included in the volume. Each paper has been peer-reviewed by at least 2 program committee members and selected by the volume editor
Special thanks to editors, staff of association and every participants of the conference. It's you make the conference a success. We look forward to meeting you next year.
- Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing 110
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 86006038
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. November 2011
- Abmessung: 234mm x 156mm x 50mm
- Gewicht: 1061g
- ISBN-13: 9783642251849
- ISBN-10: 3642251846
- Artikelnr.: 34218494