- Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Robust Observer-Based Fault Diagnosis for Nonlinear Systems Using MATLAB® (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Fault Diagnosis of Dynamic Systems (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Predictive Functional Control (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Model-Reference Robust Tuning of PID Controllers (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Nonlinear Model Predictive Control (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Systems control design relies on mathematical models and these may be developed from measurement data. This process of system identification, when based on GP models, can play an integral part of control design in data-based control and its description as such is an essential aspect of the text. The background of GP regression is introduced first with system identification and incorporation of prior knowledge then leading into full-blown control. The book is illustrated by extensive use of examples, line drawings, and graphical presentation of computer-simulation results and plant measurements. The research results presented are applied in real-life case studies drawn from successful applications including:
- a gas-liquid separator control;
- urban-traffic signal modelling and reconstruction; and
- prediction of atmospheric ozone concentration.
A MATLAB® toolbox, for identification and simulation of dynamic GP models is provided for download.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.11.2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319210216
- Artikelnr.: 44224959