- Optimal Control of Stochastic Difference Volterra Equations (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Submodularity in Dynamics and Control of Networked Systems (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Passivity-Based Control and Estimation in Networked Robotics (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Networked Control Systems (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Delays and Networked Control Systems (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Packet-Based Control for Networked Control Systems (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Asynchronous Control for Networked Systems (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
The novel auxiliary estimator method, which is able to deal with estimators that consist of exponentially increasing terms, is developed to analyze the stability and convergence of the optimal estimator. The book also explores the structure and solvability of the optimal control, i.e. linear quadratic Gaussian control. It develops various sub-optimal but efficient solutions for estimation and control for industrial and practical applications, and analyzes their stability and performance.
This is a valuable resource for researchers studying networked control systems, especially those related to non-TCP-like networks. The practicality of the ideas included makes it useful for engineers working with networked control.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.09.2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319442129
- Artikelnr.: 46971473