- Female Crime and Delinquency in Portugal (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Swift, Certain and Fair (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Coalition Government Penal Policy 2010-2015 (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- The Gangs of Bangladesh (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans People (LGBT) and the Criminal Justice System (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Prison Breaks (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- The Role of Prison in Europe (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
Since the peak of feminist criminal justice scholarship in the 1990s, the place of women in the criminal justice system has arguably slipped down the agenda and the authors of this collection draw on original research to make the compelling case for a swift remedy to this. Drawing on recent academic studies and professional experience to set an agenda for future research - as well as legal and policy reform - this book injects new life into the dialogue surrounding women and the criminal justice system. Innovative and timely, this collection of essays holds broad appeal to academics and practitioners, as well as students of criminology, criminal justice and law, and all those with an interest in feminism, justice, and inequality.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.05.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319767741
- Artikelnr.: 52524401